Planning to grow your career or bring your business online but don't know where to start?
Or you already have one but still seeing no growth after years of hard work?
Let us work together to manage your business processes and grow your profits with lesser work hours.
What Our Virtual Assistants Can Do
Web Development and Design
- Custom and Unique Web Designs
- Word Press Development
- Plugin Install and Custom Features
- Mobile-responsive sites that works on multiple devices.
- Professional Content Creation
- Landing-page design
- eCommerce Solution (Online Ordering System, Online Payments)
- Event Calendar and Booking System
- Membership System Set-up
- Media, Blog and Content Management
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Newsletter Sign-up
- List Building and Lead Generation
Marketing and Brand Development
- Brainstorm ideas and strategies
- Build and Maintain Branding of Social Media Accounts
- Conduct Affiliate Marketing
- Conduct and manage Email Marketing Campaigns via auto responder
- Conduct Competitive Analysis of Competitors
- Create and or organize Logo Design and Branding
- Create slideshow presentation
- Design and Create campaign materials like flyers, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Direct Social Network Setup & Maintenance
- Handle correspondence with advertising vendors
- Help implement a marketing plan
- Manage Affiliate Marketing & Management
- Monitor campaign analytics
- Organize Conference/Exhibit Management
- Organize direct mail broadcast
- Organize Drip marketing campaigns
- Organize Marketing Events
- Organize Online Promotions
- Prepare CMAs (Comparative Market Analysis)
- Provide online marketing support
- Take Charge of Social Media Marketing
- Update advertising report and/or advertising budget report
Social Media Development
- Edit photos if needed
- Respond to comments on photos
- Like and comment on follower photos
- Use the Explore tab to find new users to engage with
- Monitor hashtags
- Find relevant industry hashtags or build your own
- Use hashtags to surface user-generated content
- Delete spam from page
- Source materials for posts.
- Schedule posts for the day
- Comment on threads
- Check page analytics
- Twitter Marketing
- Post at least once each day and ensure the quality of the content and credibility of the source.
- Use images that are appropriate to the content and are professional-looking.
- Check who viewed your profile.
- Check invites, accept connection messages and respond with a short “thank you” message.
- Interact with your groups through sharing and commenting.
- Find potential clients and send connections
- Check notifications and new followers.
- Create a DM for new followers or a #TopFollower or #thankyou tweet for them.
- Source and schedule Tweets for the day.
- Reply to tweets and comment on other threads.
- Check Twitter Analytics.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization
- Article Submission
- Blog commenting
- Create title tags, meta tags, meta description, keywords for SEO
- Forum Posting
- Monitor web statistics/running reports
- Perform Keyword Research for Google ranking
- Perform Social Bookmarking
- Perform Web Analytics
- Search Engine Submission
- Set up and Monitor Web Traffic Analytics
- Spearhead Link Building Services
- Supervise SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Online Content and Writing
- Blog Writing
- Content Writing for your website
- Create Information Product/E-book Development
- Create Reports
- Oversee Forum & Online Discussion Group/ Networking
- Perform Forum Posting
- Perform Webpage Sales Copywriting
- Post Forum and Blog Comments
- Write Essays or Feature Articles
- Write E-zines & Online Newsletters
- Write Press Releases/Product Reviews
- Document and media creation
- Create and or organize business presentations
- File and organize documents
- Internet research
- Manage and organize emails
- Appointment Setting
- Organize your diary and your calendar
- Prepare business documents
- Check and respond to website e-mail and make changes/updates
- Set up meetings/webinars
- Set-up and maintain your email auto responder
- Type from dictated materials and transcribe
- Perform other administrative and personal activities as requested
Sales and Support
- Inbound and Outbound telemarketing services
- Do cold calling and get contact details to get leads
- Follow-up Leads
- Keep in touch with clients
- Perform sales calls
- Provide customer support
Benefits of Having Your Own Virtual Assistant
Save time in the recruitment process as well as on the labor costs.
Have more work done and help leverage your time.
Get someone to work on specific tasks or area of your business to get targeted results.
Avoid being overwhelmed with your workload and free yourself from stress.
With someone who is available when you need assistance, this can create peace of mind which is vital to keep you focused on important business matters.
What They Are Saying About Virtual Work Desk VAs
Want to know more on how we can help you with your business?
Drop us a line anytime and we will respond to you as soon as possible